Wednesday 15 February 2012

#dosomethingyummy - Getting Together (a vlog)

The week three of Nickie at Typecast's #dosomethingyummy blog prompts to raise awareness of childhood cancer with CLIC Sargent was Getting Together.  
This week is a busy week for me as I'm back at work in The Body Shop (yay!), so I decided to let the lads to the talking.
(This video is uncensored and my lads are teenagers so NSFW - seriously, my lads have filthy mouths... I don't know WHERE they get it from?!) 






In case you can't hear them, due to the manic laughing, here's a list of the questions I asked, as per Nickie's brief.

  • What is something mum always says to you?
  • What makes mum happy?
  • What makes mum sad?
  • How does your mum make you laugh?
  • What was your mum like as a child?
  • How old is your mum?
  • How tall is your mum?
  • What is her favourite thing to do?
  • What does your mum do when you're not around?
  • If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for?
  • What is your mum really good at?
  • What does your mum do for her job?
  • What's your mum's favourite food?
  • What makes you proud of your mum?
  • If your mum were a cartoon character, which one would she be?
  • What do you and your mum do together?
  • How are you and your mum the same?
  • How are you and your mum different?
  • How do you know your mum loves you?

No comments:

Post a Comment